Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
My Caliber was originally from South Carolina, but my dealer in CT bought 5 pickups so he could also buy my R/T from that South Carolina dealer, and I then bought it from him at sticker. Happy to have it, R/Ts are still rare here, and I'm loving mine!!

Welcome to the group! L8r.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Caliber was originally from South Carolina, but my dealer in CT bought 5 pickups so he could also buy my R/T from that South Carolina dealer, and I then bought it from him at sticker. Happy to have it, R/Ts are still rare here, and I'm loving mine!!

Welcome to the group! L8r.
Thanks for the welcome. I have not seen either an R/T or an SRT yet. Hell, basic Calibers are just now getting to our dealerships.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thet were very slow out of the box here in NJ. (mostly a supply problem I think) I'm spotting them more and more on the road and in parking lots but as Metro said, mostly SE"s and SXT's. The R/T's are still a rare thing here in NJ.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hello, I am checking in from the Hampton Roads region of Virginia. Norfolk to be exact. I have seen about 40 differnet Cali's around here on the roads. Hell, my Squadron here the parking lot now has 4 in it. 1 silver (mine), 1 black, 1 steel blue, and 1 red. We are looking more like a Dodge dealership here. :Racing:

·
Registered
27 Posts
I see mostly SXT's and a few SE's in the Raleigh area. In my neighborhood alone, I've seen 3 SXT's. On the NC State campus, I've seen SXT's and SE's. I haven't seen any SRT's and I think I might have the only R/T.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts