Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had my Caliber for a week and I'm already planning ahead for the first winter. I don't want to mess up the nice (altho plastic) chrome rims that came with my R/T so I did some digging around.

Heres the part numbers and pricing for the OEM steel wheels from the dealer, Also listed is the discounted pricing from http://www.discountedmoparparts.com which is Hall Dodge a 5 star dealer here in Michigan. The best discounts anywhere, I've bought numerous items from them over the years and no one can match the pricing.

OEM/Factory 17" Steelies
Part Number: 5105032AA
MSRP: $75.20 each
Discounted Price: $50.51 each = $202.04 + shipping

OEM/Factory 15" Steelies
Part Number: 5105620AA
MSRP: $64.95 each
Discounted Price: $43.62 each = $174.48 + shipping

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
You might want to search around, this topic has been covered before (although the prices would be from last year)
For winters, I'd go with 15"-16", cheaper than 17"-18", be careful with 15" as they "may" not fit due to offset. There should be a rush around here, the new law makes them manditory, "winter" tires on by Dec 15th.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might want to search around, this topic has been covered before (although the prices would be from last year)
For winters, I'd go with 15"-16", cheaper than 17"-18", be careful with 15" as they "may" not fit due to offset. There should be a rush around here, the new law makes them manditory, "winter" tires on by Dec 15th.
The information I posted in the first post are Stock aka OEM aka Factory wheels, they will fit no problem, except for the CSRT-4 which can't run anything smaller than the R/T 18" wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts