Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to tint my windows on my Inferno Red R/T and was wondering what % looks the best without impeding vision. Below are the state laws.
Front Side WindowsMust allow more than 50% of light in.Back Side WindowsAny darkness can be used.Rear WindowAny darkness can be used.

Has anyone used or heard anything about the "tornado".
http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/s...7+10183&Nty=1&V=1607+4294966857&Vh=2007 Dodge

Thanks for any help or suggestions

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
30% is good, but it really is a personal preference. Forget the tornado. Popular Mechanics tested it and found no advantage to it. It was a waste of money on the computer controlled cars of today.

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
Yeah, what the manufacturer never mentions is what car it was tested on. You can do better by switching to synthetic oil. At the price of gas, synthetic fuel savings pays for the oil.

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
The Tornado does too work, by making your wallet $60 lighter! :wow:
Less weight = Better gas mileage!:Na_Na_Na_Na:

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
Ditto on the tornado being a waste of money. I found one in the local pull a part and put it in a Ford Junkstar van I had at the time. It didn't do anything for the mileage on it. I pulled it out after six weeks and tossed it. Since they only charged me two bucks for it because they didn't know what it was, I didn't feel too bad about it.

G

·
Even if it did increase gas mileage, do you really want the possibility of a cheaply made tin part breaking apart and going into your engine?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.