Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
This light is the parking brake warning light. It illuminates to show that the parking brake or emergency brake is engaged and must be FULLY released before driving. If it remains lit after the parking brake is released or if it turns on and off intermittently while you're driving, it means you need to add brake fluid. If you check the fluid, add as needed and the light still doesn't turn off, you'll need to have the brake system inspected.

·
Super Moderator
12,256 Posts
or adjust the brake switch

·
Registered
645 Posts
(That's my video, lol)

If it's not an issue with your brake fluid level being low or the switch on the handle not being bad, then it could be a bad ground in your engine compartment...I have a video on the same channel as above showing where that ground point is located and how to fix it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
(That's my video, lol)

If it's not an issue with your brake fluid level being low or the switch on the handle not being bad, then it could be a bad ground in your engine compartment...I have a video on the same channel as above showing where that ground point is located and how to fix it.
I have this Issue and I seen your video I'm going to try to see If I can fix It soon.Right now I'm taking a vacation day from work to put I n new trailing arm bushing on my car so it's one project at a time for me and it's never ending.I just did a sub frame In the rear a month ago and add new upper and lower control arms now have to deal with this trailing arms I hope soon I'm done with Issues on this car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts