Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Pete, Ben and Brendy for this ;) (Licia !!! White Bezel?? )

... Is there something like this for Caliber ???

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I'm not sure, i will search for you,our European lights follow different laws to the US so there might be..

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Gee and Brendy :worshippy:
I need to check italian rules about too ... if they exist not sure if they are "legal" here !

I'm becoming a White addict ... lol

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Well here,we have to have the correct coloured bulbs, which would be easy to get apart from the red, so there would probably be almost white with the red brake light.. they copy the LEXUS. i found out what Lexus meant the other day... LUXURY EXPORT for the US ;)

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
I'm bidding on these at the moment, $1.50 so far.. they are the LED 3157 brake/stop bulb, i love my LED's as you know..

·
Registered
358 Posts
The tails are made for a 07 which has a separate turn signal bulb. Since you have an 08 your blinker is the same bulb as your brake light. To make this work you either need to add a blinker bulb or add the resister so your turn signal wont blink fast since LEDs are less resistance and it thinks you have a bulb out.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
759 Posts
The tails are made for a 07 which has a separate turn signal bulb. Since you have an 08 your blinker is the same bulb as your brake light. To make this work you either need to add a blinker bulb or add the resister so your turn signal wont blink fast since LEDs are less resistance and it thinks you have a bulb out.
Ah ... that's what I was afraid of.

Do you know of a how-to for that taillight/resistor install?

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Licia, it does look like a reflector to me too, a small red bit puts you have, wow your hard to please :D...i think it would be law to have some kind of reflector..
Gee that's great info you added there..:smileup:

Reactions: LYC79

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
I think its built in Instant Mafia Detector for driving in Sicily..!!!

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Licia, it does look like a reflector to me too, a small red bit puts you have, wow your hard to please :D...i think it would be law to have some kind of reflector..
Gee that's great info you added there..:smileup:

Yep Brendy I'm quite picky!!! :naughty:

Reflectors here in Italy are mandatory for bicycles :D ... not sure for cars, I don't have it on my stock tail lights
... right?

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
White tail lights!!!! You'll spend money just for 2 lousy points on the COLORS thread.;):cool:

This was funny !
... For 2 lousy points I won't buy 150+ $ tail lights ... I'll use a spray can LMAO :D

1 - 20 of 35 Posts