Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my 2007 Caliber three years ago it had the basic radio and single cd player with the audio input jack on the front. I wanted to up grade a bit so I purchased the model with the 6 disk changer and the more detailed radio station info. I had a less than satisfactory experience buying one from a "gentleman" through Ebay. Never has worked right the screen will goes blank and the only way to make changes is with the remotes on the steering wheel. Kind of comes and goes mostly is on, but thinking of selling the car and want it right. Guess my question is, what is that type of radio called and/or the Dodge model number, with these features? I can't remember and haven't found it anywhere, yet. Next question... anybody have any recommendations where to buy other than going back to the dealer?
thanks

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
With all the members that are upgrading to aftermarket, one of them maybe willing to make a deal with you. Give it some time for them to see your post.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm trying to figure out the Mopar part number... without removing my radio and looking at it. Ebay shows at least a couple different part numbers and they appear to be the same RAQ type? Any more info? I'm looking for one for a 2007 Caliber

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm trying to figure out the Mopar part number... without removing my radio and looking at it. Ebay shows at least a couple different part numbers and they appear to be the same RAQ type? Any more info? I'm looking for one for a 2007 Caliber

Did it have the black knobs or the chrome knobs?

Black knob---M05091175

Chrome knob--M05091176

Those should be the right part numbers for the RAQ for your application.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.