Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

I'm new to this site, I bought my 2007 Caliber about two months ago from just an old man trying to get rid of it. He had said his aunt got to old to drive it anymore and he just needed to get rid of it. He had sold it to us for $5,300 dollars with 33,000 miles on it. he had said it had been in an accident before but the insurance covered the repairs to it. It looks and drives really well and it's not a salvage at all. Anyway as we have now driven it we ran into our first fix on it, which was replacing the radiator. We did it ourselves no problem doing it really but as we were in the process of replacing it I saw that the radiator fan was being held on by two screws on one side and that it was also damaged pretty bad too (still works). I was wondering where to go to get this part, if its available online preferably, I tried using google and typing radiator fan but nothing came up.

Thanks.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
First of all, welcome to the forumz and congrats on a great deal on a great vehicle. I'm not sure if there are any aftermarket manufacturers offering the radiator fans yet, but I'd just call my local Dodge dealer and see what their price is. If you think it's too high, try a local auto parts store. I think you guys have Kragen Auto Parts there in California, but I'm not sure.

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
Auto Parts Warehouse located in Carson California has a universal fan assembly that will fit, as well as most any other replacement parts needed.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
While we are on the subject of parts:

Would I be correct in assuming that many if not all parts for a particular version of Caliber MY07 thru MY09 are more or less the same or interchangeable?

Reason for this is there are a lot of 07 aftermarket parts available, Less 08, Few 09.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.