Dodge Caliber Forum banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

· Registered
670 Posts
I have applied and such as far as I know how to but I am a Vol. firefighter. I don’t currently go to any fires and such since I live about 16 hours away but I am an horary member and whenever I am back in my home town I have windling and bunker gear and a pager waiting me in the station. I also have a set of bunker gear sitting in my closet that has never been used waiting for me to find a good academy around here. I also took my EMT-B class I passed the Kansas state boards but unfortunately between moving to two states and just life in general I never got around to taking the National boards so hopefully soon I can find a refresher course or something of the sort.

My mom is a Para step dad is a Caption Para/firefighter, he was a medic on S.W.A.T., he also serves in the Nat. Guard as a Staff Sergeant.

· Premium Member
10,257 Posts
i applied for my badge but never got it o well
Sorry, I recently took the job over of managing the group, haven't looked at the requests in a bit......you're good now. :smileup:

· Premium Member
10,257 Posts
I am a Vol. firefighter and I do own a caliber. I should put up a video of all my lights in the grill and my light in the windshield. :) I dont mess around with lights. I want to be seen when I speed to the fire station.
Welcome to the group!!! :smileup:

· Premium Member
10,257 Posts

· Premium Member
10,257 Posts
Welcome to the group!! :smileup:

· Premium Member
10,257 Posts
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.