Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if you ever had to transport something that you do not carry everyday with your Caliber, in its trunk, with or without seat folded.

as for me , I once carried 9 4x4x8 wood beams at once, but the most peculiar cargo I've ever transported, was an oven range. we had to remove the handle, but it carried ok.

what did you guys carried in your Caliber cargo?

:D

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
An Oven? Thats awesome.

The biggest thing would be a bike or a big folding banquet table.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The space that the trunk gives when the back seats are folded is quite enormous I was also able to fit a large plywood sheet that was at least 48 inches long. The oven was 31 inches wide, reason why it would fit, the door looking at the ceiling.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I've used my Caliber to transport all the live band and Karaoke set equipment (seperately). Not the most pressious cargo but the most expensive.
The Live band set was 2 1000 watt Peavy speakers, 28 Channel Digital Mixing board, Amp Box (2 Amps and a Compressor), 3x Mic stands, Labtop bag, and wire bag.
DJ equipment set: Same Amp box, 18 Chan mixer Box w/Karaoke machine and enhancer, 2 500 Watt Peavy, Mic stand, and Books.
I feel like I'm playing Tetris when I put all this in my car.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
things Carried so far:

Portable washer
some TV's
Parents :jok:
some furniture
construction tools

and so on, and so on...

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
LOL you guys have no chances ... I didn't carry anything peculiar,
but there is a girl that joined a while ago (too bad she never posted) that uploaded these in the gallery :

yeah.... it's a DONKEY ! :eek:

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Back when I had mine, I carried a new 40 gallon hot water heater in it. Seats folded down, of course.

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
I'll bet that Caliber with the little donkey in it had a certain "air" about it! LOL

·
Super Moderator
12,142 Posts
Two washing machines, a freezer, two dining chairs, heater, paints, curtains, tools, sleeping bag

·
Super Moderator
12,142 Posts
Four metres was a challenge

made a dent in the garage clearance

·
Registered
308 Posts
A basin full of salt water and some (as I found out later) big parasitic fireworms (9" long +) from my salt water aquarium to get identified.

Photos not available.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts