Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they say things happen it 3s this is just part two...the Tornado that this hail storm spun off from ..was just a few miles to the south of me.. I'm thinking that I might not have a car to good enough to take to the midwest meet in July. more storms are predicted for this evening...I'm praying they will miss me ..
some of this hail was bigger than a quarter

click on this to see the video ..
it got dark and scarey outside.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
wow... any damage now?

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think....I might have escaped the hail dents again..again that old blanket does help.. only thing is when the hail stops you got to get it off right away because it allows water to leak in ...I close it in the doors to keep the wind from removing that blanket.

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you can't have it all... the mild winters. the long summers.. the TEXAS lifestyle.. and the wonderful tornados and hail storms.. for the most part.. it's a great place to live. all I need to do is build a carport on the side of the house and stop getting all the toys and projects to keep my garage.. then my Caliber and VW will be safe from the hail. so now..I have another project to do lol.. sometimes I got more to do than one man should have to do...but it's all fun.. I modify everything...my house my cars my computers. then I remodify them again.. .. but sometimes mother nature modifies things for me so I have more work to do.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
If you don't mind me asking...how big is your garage and can you build a shed for the stuff in it to put your car(s) in the garage?

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
oh no again! :( You really need a shelter for your Caliber

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I already have a shed ..I took out my VW do do a project inside the garage. my Caliber never was in the garage.. I will build a carport/ entertainment area for the caliber/ future vehicles this year. my life does not stand still. I like making stuff and moding things and I have not been able to finish or start any project because I have not had any days off that are nice outside. and I work 12 hour shifts. yesterday was a day off but I had to do some shopping ( I bought some royal purple ) . and I will attempt to finish working in the garage today.. and get my VW beetle back in there. and change my oil. mow my yard. and hopefully play my video games. I was called in for the honor guard . we had a deputy killed in the line of duty saturday night. something happened and they called me back and said I will not be needed. I still will be attending his funeral. I no longer work directly for the sheriffs office. but they keep calling me for the honnor guard duties. I'm thinking they might be attemping to do it wihout me. I was in the volunteer fire department. and working a second job. I stopped doing that because my 12 hour shift and overtime was not allowing any time off for myself.
so when I say I am sorta active.. well now you know I'm not just laying around watching it hail ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts