Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya,

I was traveling on I-64 heading west from Norfolk VA to Richmond VA. I was going along...minding my own business... in the drivers side mirror i saw a Dodge comming up hard and fast... you know them because of the trademark cross hair... anyhow...

the first vehicle was a Dodge Charger, Silver, Black racing stripes...rims.. Excellent
the 2nd vehicle was a Dodge Charger, Red with Black racing stripes...rims.. sweet...
the 3rd vehicle was a Dodge Charger, Yellow super bee... rims.. WOW!!!
the 4th vehicle was a Dodge Charger, Black with Silver racing stripes... rims... niiiiice!
the 5th vehicle was a Dodge Charger, White with black stripes... rims... cool.
and the 6th vehicle was a Dodge Charger, Red with rims and a rear spoiler... awesome.

i was like... that was so so cool. so they all passed me and got in front of me in my lane. so my exit was comming up... the exit ramp is like 1 mile out cause its where I-64 meets with I-295... so i got in the right lane and floored it past the chargers... i went by every one and gave them a thumbs up and a peace sign... they probably thought i was nuts... anyhoo... they exited the same exit...in the short right enterence by the exit... so i got in front... they followed me to I-295 South so I could get to my Friend house... they continued to follow me... and then i got off my exit and they continued on...

I really liked that... that was so so cool. They were boss and the roar of thier engines was so awesome.

I would really love to be able to do that around here... that would be so cool. but as we all know... Calibers are not muscle cars and dont have a roaring engine...lol.

has anybody else ever seen... like what i saw today... just on the roads... except for motorcycles.... they are always traveling in packs...

thanks.... L8TRS.

·
Dodge Caliber Forums
1,295 Posts
Someone on one of the other Caliber websites just lived the next town over from me. Asked him if we could find one more Caliber & would he like to drive around as a trio thru the lovely land around us. But he wasn't interested.

·
Dodge Caliber Forums
1,295 Posts
Thanasi2471....Hey, you just reminded me...I know where another Caliber owner lives. Maybe I'll stop there & find if he'd like to set up a traveling Caliber trio. His yellow Caliber & my Marine Blue would look good together. Oh, yes....I might find another Caliber owner with an Inferno Red Caliber that might be a touring partner! We'll see. That would be a color combo....Marine Blue, Yellow & Inferno Red traipsing around together on scenic journeys.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Travelling in packs is always a charge. I'm very active with the xterra clubs and have meets all over the place. For my 40th, I had 10 trucks parked on my street (mostly US friends) and had fun convoying all over the city. The largest convoy was over 30 trucks tooling down the highway stateside.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Years ago, I used to have a Mini, and was in a Mini/Cooper club. We would meet on Wednesdays and cruise through town. Sometimes we had 20 or so... Got quite a rise out of the tourists in town when they saw us coming...:wow:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts