1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Not to pricey, free shipping. It'd be nice if they had a picture of it installed, you'd have a far and away better idea if you'd want it then.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
I say get the horizontal one and paint it black ;)

·
Registered
9,773 Posts
Personally, I don't like the look. It's too "busy" for me. But like Mike, maybe if they had a picture of it on a Caliber, I'd change my mind. And what's with the "professional installation recommended"? I wonder if it's cut to fit.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Personally, I don't like the look. It's too "busy" for me. But like Mike, maybe if they had a picture of it on a Caliber, I'd change my mind. And what's with the "professional installation recommended"? I wonder if it's cut to fit.
it looks like the pieces are cut to fit....i can't imagine it being complicated to install...

·
Registered
9,773 Posts
Hey Dave, how'd your season end up? I'm guessing that now that you're not playing ball, you'll have plenty of time to do some more stuff to your Caliber.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Hey Dave, how'd your season end up? I'm guessing that now that you're not playing ball, you'll have plenty of time to do some more stuff to your Caliber.
Not how i wanted it...had a lot of shoulder problems and just never got back to 100% health,my velocity was down all season which really hindered my other pitches...so in a nutshell...not the way i wanted it to go lol

·
Registered
9,773 Posts
You don't have a torn rotator cuff or labrum do you? I've had both and I know that they're not much fun. Had the left rotator cuff repaired twice. I started my own rehab at home before I went to PT so was ahead. I've got about 98% range of motion, so I'm not complaining.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
You don't have a torn rotator cuff or labrum do you? I've had both and I know that they're not much fun. Had the left rotator cuff repaired twice. I started my own rehab at home before I went to PT so was ahead. I've got about 98% range of motion, so I'm not complaining.
No. I had a frayed bicep tendon. It should be good now...i just started my offseason trainig and i begin growing in the end o december so i guess i will know for sure then...btw we better becarefil or this grille thread wil be put into the offtopic discussions lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts