Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've started updating our list of TSBs and Recalls. The work will progress over the next few days as I have the time. There are many.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Good stuff Brad---Cheers --- The Euro Brakes TSB was most informative as it included the Euro Patriot. I dont have this prob myself & never had it with my Cali. , but if it happens I know what it is!!

·
Super Moderator
12,293 Posts
Good stuff Brad. Appreciate your efforts.

FB - I fully appreciate the time it takes you do this stuff but as a courtesy may I suggest that downloading and opening a TSB to see what it is about is a roundabout method.

For example:
TSB 18-011-08 Rev. C Flash: MIL Illumination with DTC P0139 or P2270

If you have the info at the time of posting would it be possible to please include the symptom and models affected?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
thx
:)

i have some work too
for the german guys n girlz..
;)

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Good stuff Brad. Appreciate your efforts.

FB - I fully appreciate the time it takes you do this stuff but as a courtesy may I suggest that downloading and opening a TSB to see what it is about is a roundabout method.

For example:
TSB 18-011-08 Rev. C Flash: MIL Illumination with DTC P0139 or P2270

If you have the info at the time of posting would it be possible to please include the symptom and models affected?
My thoughts too. I have plans on doing that once all the updates are completed. I wanted to get them all posted so they are out there, first.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Thanks for all the updates Brad!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts