Dodge Caliber Forum banner
121 - 128 of 128 Posts

· Registered
2,471 Posts
Where did you purchase that stuff, Big? I might like to get some for my 99 Grand Caravan. All the trim on it looks gray now and it is supposed to be black! LOL
We have a franchise of the "As Seen On TV" store near
us and after watching the ads on Atlanta Ga tv via cable
I saw a local ad for it.
It's about 24$ CAN.

· Registered
9,603 Posts
Well, heck. Walmart has an area dedicated to the "As Seen On TV" crap too. I'll look there the next time I go. Which will probably be tomorrow! LOL

· Registered
594 Posts
Wal-Mart carries Wipe New, as well as Rite-Aid. I've been curious about it, but haven't felt like trying it out yet.

· Registered
313 Posts
I was reading it, and it says not to leave it in high quantities in rags. Something they use in it decays and releases heat. It can get hot enough to ignite your rags if there is too much. LOL. That's when you know it's good stuff. (I really hope it's wipe new, might be some other trim restorer)

· Registered
934 Posts
Anything finish with oil in it can cause spontaneous combustion of rags if you're not careful. It's nothing to be scared of....just be aware that they give off heat when they dry and take the appropriate precautions. All you need to do is hang the rags separately from each other and let them dry before throwing them out. You can also put them put them in a pail of water when you're done to keep them safe.

· Registered
2007 SXT Dodge Calibre
20 Posts
Hi everyone.

I did the exterior plastics, as in roof plastics, mirror plastics, front grill plastics yesterday, with a fantastic product. I a mean to say FANTASTIC!!!! It has brought my horrible faded plastics back to life, looking like new. Actually I reckon it probably looks even better than what they would have been when new off the showroom floor. The product does recommend up to 3 applications for badly faded plastics. But I have given the one over, and they look magnificent. I will give a 2nd coat in about a weeks time, and then a thrid a week after that. As I was using it.

I actually could see the odidization coming off the plastic and onto the rag. Actually I use a lot of this brand car care product, as our local shop is stocking a lot of their product care range. It is ever so cheap, a lot cheaper than any other car care range. If you get a chance to buy their range, buy one product, and you will be hooked, and soon buying more and more of their product.

Anyhow it is called Plastic Resorer, made by Flamingo. Flamingo Car Care Tech Co.,Ltd.

Cheers David. :)

121 - 128 of 128 Posts