Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Working on the 07 Dodge Caliber, 2.0 with the CVT. Have most of the dash off. Stereo bevel, and the only thing holding on the top dashpad is the airbag on the passenger side. Cant figure that one out. Also, the lower panel under the steering wheel is being held on by the lower airbag at the feet. I am trying to get to the tcm. I need numbers off of it to get the correct tcm from the junk yard. I need help as soon as someone can give it to me, it would be greatly appreciated. Dealer says that the tcm is bad, needs replaced and the pcm will need flashed. I can do all this myself, but I JUST NEED TO GET THE TCM. Thank you.

p.s. also, climate control lights go in and out, in trying to dismantle it, I cant get the knobs off. DO I just pry/pull them off?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh you don't need to disassemble your dash to get to the transmission control module on that Dodge Caliber. It is underneath the steering wheel to the left right above your left foot as you're sitting in the driver's seat hopefully you have already figured this out since this was almost 6 years ago but anyway yes you do not need to disassemble the dash I repeat again do not just assemble the dash.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts