Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a way to add the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) on to a EVIC equipped caliber? I want the TPMS on my car but I figure I would ask the caliber smart people first :) I dont want to head to the dealer if I don't have to. I briefly read how it works in the sticky post and saw the are 3 modules in 3 or the wheel wells, and im guessing a main module aswell. Is it possible to just buy those and the tire valve sensors to have it work? Thanks

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
I don't know.

Bt for having owned two Calibers with TPMS, whil it's useful, I kdont the it's worth the money to invest in adding this to your car. If rye that worried about tire pressure, inflate with nitrous and leave it at that.

On my winter rims, I don't have sensors and quite frankly, don't rally miss it. Save your cash for something really useful.

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
What year is your Caliber? If it’s 2008 or later it should have required TPMS installed.
Not true. His Caliber is an export model. Only NA models were required as of 2008.

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
Is there a way to add the TPMS (tire pressure monitoring system) on to a EVIC equipped caliber? I want the TPMS on my car but I figure I would ask the caliber smart people first :) I dont want to head to the dealer if I don't have to. I briefly read how it works in the sticky post and saw the are 3 modules in 3 or the wheel wells, and im guessing a main module aswell. Is it possible to just buy those and the tire valve sensors to have it work? Thanks
You would need:

4TPMS sensors
3 Receivers
Program updated to utilize the information.

The last two are dealer-only items.

Get a good tire gauge, use it weekly, save a lot of money.

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
I must be blind!! I spent so much time trying to see what year his car was that I didn't even notice he was in Poland.
LOL!....................................:gr_grin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts