Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Twice a year in my home town we have Thunder on the strip. It is an 8th mile drag on the community airport's taxi way. this year i was announcing and had a buddy with a 2009 Dodge challenger appily named stupid for how fast it goes and the amount of money poured into it. As a joke i kept on telling him that i would race him at the end of the event. So the races go off with only some minor hick ups. Some one on the annoucing stand had they WIFI hotspot on . So stupid and my 2009 dodge caliber r/t line up and we get the light to go, I jump ahead for a breif second then stupid shifts to second gear. Well all i have to say is that i need to tune mine becasue as i florred the gas pedel and mashed it hard my car made this sound NOOOOOOOOO BALLLLLLSSSSS. shifting into second my car sounded like this STTILLL NOOOOO BALLLLLS. Needles to say i got uo to 68 in an 8th mile stupid how ever was 109. so go figure it was still fun and me and my buddie joke about it still and it was funny thought i may share something funny

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
You went up against a Challenger and call HIM stupid? LMAO Sounds like you guys had a good time and that's what counts.

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
I know that, man. I was just busting your balls a little bit. That's what we do here sometimes! It's all in fun and nobody ever gets their feelings hurt, as far as I know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts