Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks Excaliber07 for your help with the service manual! For all those expressing interest in my MG parked next to my new SRT4 in my Newbie intro photo, I posted some pics of it's 2008 resurrection. Not sure I did this correctly so any forum usage help or guidance here is welcome. I have owned several MGBGT's over the years including one I fit with a 289/271hp V8. This one in my pics is a 1970 I've owned for 34 years. Also if any of you members have suggestions for what I should do first to improve my new SRT4, if this is possible, I would love to hear from you. Also if anyone can tell me how to keep the tires from spinning & smoking in the first 4 gears such that I might get more than 4-5k miles from them thats great too!! So not sure I need more pizzaz to the front tires just yet but an audio upgrade would be nice. I took the polished 19" wheels off today and gave them a thorough cleaning and paste waxing in & out. Removed the rotors (I know only 5k but they didn't look right) and sandblasted & washed them with brake cleaner, masked the braking surfaces and painted them really well (down in the cooling vents especially) with silver caliper paint, scrubbed the nice red calipers up and reassembled...looks schweeeet!! Forgive me if I'm off topic, wandering & boring, this is the first time for me within a forum community. Wanna see my brewery?

The Red Baron
:beerchug:
Attached Thumbnails

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
I just pointed you in the right direction, the info was there the whole time.:gr_grin: Is that a home brewery? or is that your business?

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts