Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not really a kill rather the avoid of a kill:
Last weekend I drove through a city and a VW Passat with a young guy and his (probably) girl friend was close on my back all the time. At the end of the city limits he changed the lane and tried to surpass me. I shifted down to 3rd gear and accelerated up to 140 km/h (87 mph), than he gave up.
Reaching next city I slowed down and could see his face in the rear mirror. It looked like "WTF was this???" Lol

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Good kill :smileup: I hate people that stay too close to my back, when I had my old Pajero I used to brake violently it was funny to see their faces and how they immediately slowed down :D luckily I've never been rear-ended but I would't do it with the Cali now

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
I used to brake violently it was funny to see their faces and how they immediately slowed down
I still do the same, but only when I'm the only one in my car, and only if they're tailgating me to try and get me to go faster, or are making no attempt to pass.

Deliberately slowing down in front of another vechicle is a sure fire way to get a response.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
I still do the same, but only when I'm the only one in my car, and only if they're tailgating me to try and get me to go faster, or are making no attempt to pass.

Deliberately slowing down in front of another vechicle is a sure fire way to get a response.
Of course I used to only when I was alone in the car and only in "safe" conditions, like no rain or ice or other... (I know it sound stupid to say "safe conditions" for an "irresponsible" act ... LOL)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts