Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Red Lighting all the way through town. 8 lights. Somehow we managed to hit them all.
2009 Caliber SXT 2.0 vs. 1995 Ford F150 5.8.

On the shorter lights which are about a normal city block, I killed the truck. So there's 5 outta the 8 lights. On the last three which are about a half mile apart, I got raped, cause I just don't have the power it does once it finally grips. But I was still surprised that I could take it one regular city blocks.

Just another way to prove a Dodge 2.0 liter can take a Ford 5.8 liter in the city.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Awesome :p you got the element of surprise ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was surprised, then each time he'd try to go a little harder. Once we got to about 50 one the lights outta town (Speed limit 55 for you racing haters) he left me completely, up until then, he'd stay at my back bumper. Still, I thought he'd just blow my doors off from the start.

·
Registered
714 Posts
Awesome it is a ford if that doesnt give it all away and hes got alot of weight to move wither way i brt you had a blast

·
Registered
2,663 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Correct me if I'm wrong, but 90's era ford 150's had 4.6L or 5.4Ls. Or supercharged 5.4Ls.:naughty:

LOL My 02 f150 had a 5.4 i hated that truck it was slugish and was always in the shop, I lifted it and some fool stole it and rolled it, Thanks fool i hated the truck payment

1 - 8 of 8 Posts