Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I want to ask you do you know what are the sizes of the strud mounts (front and back) bolt pattern and diameter?
Road surface Floor Art Flooring Font

Those sizes and the back?
I want to lift my car and i found someone who can make the lift kit but he needs the dimensions.
I would really appreciate if someone can help me!
Road surface Floor Art Flooring Font

· Super Moderator
12,652 Posts
Suspension struts I am guessing?

· Registered
600 Posts
Are you familiar with all the changes that will need to be made for a lift?

Also, are you aware that the maximum suspension lift on these Calibers is only 2", due to the constraints on the CV joints. Any higher and the joints try to lock up because of angles beyond their design limits.

I encourage lifts on these, but am disappointed that I can't get ≥5" out of this (2" suspension with 3" taller tires), lol.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Are you familiar with all the changes that will need to be made for a lift?

Also, are you aware that the maximum suspension lift on these Calibers is only 2", due to the constraints on the CV joints. Any higher and the joints try to lock up because of angles beyond their design limits.

I encourage lifts on these, but am disappointed that I can't get ≥5" out of this (2" suspension with 3" taller tires), lol.
Yes i want to lifted the car like 5 centimeters thats 1.969 inches

· Super Moderator
12,652 Posts
I saw wheel studs first time, Bolt pattern was a common question for new owners changing wheels. I will correct the title.
Strud mount size

Here are some interchange numbers https://www.xdalys.lt/en/product/13053396878/
If you look up the manufacturers technical specs where available it should have measurements.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts