Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok it has been a while since i have posted an updae on here. Some of you may not know but i am doing the black and purple theme with my SRT. i'm pretty much done painting and have been working on other stuff for it. Over the weekend i installed my DDM Tuning H.I.D. kit with 35 watt 10k fogs and 8k headlights, my 10 pce interior/ underbody kit, my system (2 12" hifonics w/ 2200 watt power acoustics amp,and my L.E.D. uv dome lights. The underbody kit had 12 differnt patterns to choose from and you can also set it to stay one color. Also if you want it to change to your music it will. Any comments appreciated, although i do know that not everbody will like it and that's fine bc it's the way i wanted my car and i'm not gonna sell it ever bc i like it too much ha. I'll keep an update too because my 6.5 inch double din kenwood DNX1560 headunit. well here's a vid of my car as of tonight.
http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p109/hotroddinturtle/?action=view&current=piccs057.mp4

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ha ha like on my facebook? lol. oh so in order to stop the starter issue from happening again till i get my error code eliminators i have been turning my hid's on before i start it and let all the flickering get out then start it and it's working fine for me so far lol. My headunit will be delivered tomrrow then it will be off to installing that and my backup camera that came with it.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Im digging the interior lights!

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
You need Purple headlights haha but im starting to like the purple more looks good
I vote purple halos from our vender!:smileup::smileup:

·
Registered
723 Posts
Looks good Mike. I'm sure I'll see it at one of the car shows once it warms up again.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You need Purple headlights haha but im starting to like the purple more looks good
That is the next project for me i am going to bake them apart and do a custom black housing with purple accents inside the headlight and also get rid of that ugly ass sidemarker.

I vote purple halos from our vender!:smileup::smileup:
I tried contacting them about getting purple halo's and they never got back to me, If i don't do halo's i'll be doing something that will be one of a kind with them and purple led's :)

Looks good Mike. I'm sure I'll see it at one of the car shows once it warms up again.
you may see it before then, I go back to court in 2 weeks to try to get my license back and may be drivin it in the snow even tho i really dont wanna.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts