Dodge Caliber Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I got a job in marketing/sales for a medical gloves distributor. You want to get some gloves? keep your hands nice and clean from the dirt and grime of motor oil ...special price ...just for forumz member ....*snicker*
I'm a nurse. Latex free, no powder?

·
Banned
1,499 Posts
Deal ...thats a cool trick to show to me new boss on product development....
Just be carefull, Howie Mandel wrecked his sinus's doing that nightly years ago in his standup comedy gig.

From E/W website......
You don't have to tell Howie Mandel that comedy is hard. Eight years ago, the squeaky-voiced stand-up was doing his trademark shtick — inflating a surgical glove with his nostrils — when he felt a stabbing pain beneath his eyes. Later, at the hospital, Mandel got the shocking news: He had ruptured a sinus. ''It was very thick latex, so there was a lot of pressure — like when you fly,'' he remembers. ''The doctor said, 'Get another job.'''

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I just checked the road at Yellowstone. Looks like, the East entrance will not open till the 2nd Friday of May. Man... looks like I may need to take a different route.

Back to the drawing board.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Yeah, I have a couple of weeks left. So basically I am try to set the best possible route for me. Plans for Mount rushmore is still on schedule but beyond that I am still planning.

As for my night stops, I plan to walk-in on vacancies. We will see how it goes.

It is all to hectic trying to get my apartment rented out, packing, closing up on my current work and all those good stuff.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
hello everyone,

I am hailing from west yellowstone, montana, just finish a 6 hours drive around yellowstone park. love it... pictures to to follow suit when i am able to upload them.

Places Slept over
State College, PA > Chicago, IL (2 nights) > Albert Lea, MN > Sioux Falls, SD > Rapid City, SD > Cody, Wy > West Yellowstone, MT.

States Drove so far (i think)
PA, OH, IN, IL, MN, SD, WY, MT

The drive started out on I-80 with cloudy skies and crappy weather. Luckily my co-pilot pointed out that the driver side tire needed air otherwise, it would have been a short 1st leg. Heading into Ohio, the road conditions was rather bad, a lot of construction and toll roads. cross winds at indiana was scary but it was cool. The 1st 10 hours drive was strainous but after awhile it got easier. MPG was about 29mpg(i think) decent in my opinion because i pretty much packed the caliber to the brim,every nook and cranny has somthing.

If anyone were to visit Minnesota. Remember HOUSE ON THE ROCKS. AWESOME PLACE.

Reaching Sioux Falls, SD was pleasure. The city had a unqiue water fall in the center of the of the city.

Mount Rushmore, another splendore of man.

I am getting sleepy now. I hope write again soon.

BTW, who has the highest elevation of the Caliber so far? I am up to 9666 ft. got pics too. lol cheers friends.

·
The Organizer
15,004 Posts
Sounds like you're having fun. I must correct you though, House On the Rock is in south west Wisconsin.;)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts