Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I'm posting this in the correct thread (feel free to move it admin) but I was on the internet serching for alarm systems for my car (by the way bought a Viper 5901 LC3) but in my searches I came accorss this... http://www.smokemachines.net/buy-car-smoke-screen-security-system.shtml

I dont know how you guys feel but I want one! but the problem is they only ship in the UK. I tried lookin other places but I couldnt find one in the states or anywhere other than the UK. Does anyone know where I could get one?
IDK but maybe its not legal in the states, but i dont care cause I currently live in Poland and I honestly dont care if its illegal here either. If anyone knows somewhere where they sell it outside the UK please let me know.... and if anyone has it on there car please give some feedback!

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Thats smokin

First time ive seen them on cars. Didnt even know they sell them here. If you really need this stuff and cant get it anywhere any UK members here incl me will be able to help. Just PM

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Cool-unlike a standard car alarm which almost nobody
pays attention to this would likely draw a crowd.

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
Oh man, that is so cool!! I think it would be a big seller in the States. Must be some kind of legal reasons for not exporting it.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Now that is something very interesting. I'd install one on my car.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After talkin with my mom, I found out I have a relative in the UK! So its lookin very promising for me to be getting 1 in the future!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts