Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Decently new to the Caliber SRT-4 world. Had this car about 6 years ago loved it and bought another. Having a small issue though. I noticed today two small puddles from under my caliber. Please see pictures. If anyone has any idea of the direction I should head before removing parts please let me know. If you can't see the fluid is green in color. The previous owner had the thermostat changed about 20,000 miles ago.

Thank you all in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
561 Posts
Did they change just the thermostats (there are two) or did they change the thermostat housing as well? It's made of plastic, and my first thought is that it could be cracked or leaking from there. A place to start anyway.

Second thought is that Mopar coolant is red, not green. Green usually indicates the old style coolant which is NOT correct for our Calibers.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Decently new to the Caliber SRT-4 world. Had this car about 6 years ago loved it and bought another. Having a small issue though. I noticed today two small puddles from under my caliber. Please see pictures. If anyone has any idea of the direction I should head before removing parts please let me know. If you can't see the fluid is green in color. The previous owner had the thermostat changed about 20,000 miles ago.

Hi, did you ever found the cause of leak? I think i have the same problem?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone,

Hi, did you find out what wrong?thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts