Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the words of Nelly, "Let me see ya grill (Let you see my what) Ya, ya grill ya, ya, ya grill"

So here's my idea... Lets have everyone with a custom grill/grille(however you spell it) post up pictures of your grill so someone looking to customize their own has a place to look to quick. I know there are some great ones out there, Honeycomb, billet, mesh, I saw one once with a big ram head cut out once.

I'll start, here's mine with a custom job I did using a roll of chrome trim from Autozone I bought for about $12.

Now go "Rob da jewelry store and tell 'em make me a grill" (but seriously, don't... it's illegal)

Reactions: DKazoroski

·
Registered
9,773 Posts
Mine looks like yours, Nick. Except that I got my chrome trim at Advance instead. LOL I'm pretty sure there's a picture of mine in the gallery somewhere.

·
Registered
9,773 Posts
That's sweet, LLSJ07. Did you get that custom made or buy it somewhere? I like that look.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is some serious chrome on that grille. It's the first time I've actually seen it... good start, let's see some more, otherwise I'm gonna just start linking them myself.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's some other members grilles to get the ball rolling. Members name underneath picture.

^David Young

^Runs With Chairs

^Grumpy49

^TecnoMuzik (One of my favorite Grilles around :smiley_thumbs_up:)

^jrmcarth

^christhesandman

^Turbo07RT (it may just be an extra badge on this grille, but it's whats behind the grille that really counts :smileup:)

·
Registered
1,799 Posts

^Turbo07RT (it may just be an extra badge on this grille, but it's whats behind the grille that really counts :smileup:)

i know its bad quality but don't forget the mopar "M" badge either ;)

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Any one do this one lately?
Im thinkin doing my in black though

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
i had a custom made patch for it that i put on. she can make any color you want. if you want the info ill pm you
oh thats neat..i woulda never thought of that!...reps:smileup:

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Here's some other members grilles to get the ball rolling. Members name underneath picture.

^David Young

^TecnoMuzik (One of my favorite Grilles around :smiley_thumbs_up:)...
I've been playing around with changing to the honeycomb grille as well. And just the other day i was wondering what a blacked out factory grille would look like on a caliber...

The only thing i've done with mine is mount my front camera in it

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
why a front camera? what is the purpose?
Not much of a purpose lol

When i added the mygig, the lockpick had the option for a front camera and i got a camera for $35 so why not?

Unfortunately as my car is the manual, it doesn't automatically turn on the front camera when i'm going slow...but i can deal with it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts