Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

As a newbie, I thought I would search here for a specific problem I am having with my Caliber, but no such luck. I did a search on "Clockspring. Clock Spring and airbag. I did not turn up any hits on anything but airbag and that only turned up two hits and neither of them had anything to do with my problem.

So give a new guy a break and point me to the TSB on the airbag light cycling on and off and/or the cruise control not working.

A big thank you in advance!

Jerry

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
There are none that I know of. There are reports of the cruise control issue, which has a couple of solutions. The airbag has been reported a couple times. But, as I stated, no known TSBs for them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!

Well, it looks like I'll have to fix this myself then. It shouldn't be that hard to do. Truth is, it is my wife's car and I really don't drive it all that much and she doesn't mind the -ding- 100's of times a day. It would drive me nuts. She never uses the cruise control either so that issue only bothers *me* when I drive it.

On another issue, I found the TSB on the cracked windshield. Do I understand correctly that if there are no obvious impacts along the crack that they will replace it? Ours developed a crack down low on the drivers side from under the trim. It came up a few inches and turned right and didn't stop until it hit the edge on the passenger side.

Thanks!
Jerry

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
Well, it looks like I'll have to fix this myself then. It shouldn't be that hard to do. Truth is, it is my wife's car and I really don't drive it all that much and she doesn't mind the -ding- 100's of times a day. It would drive me nuts. She never uses the cruise control either so that issue only bothers *me* when I drive it.

On another issue, I found the TSB on the cracked windshield. Do I understand correctly that if there are no obvious impacts along the crack that they will replace it? Ours developed a crack down low on the drivers side from under the trim. It came up a few inches and turned right and didn't stop until it hit the edge on the passenger side.

Thanks!
Jerry
An issue doesn't have to be covered by a TSB to be corrected under warranty. As far as your windshield, mine is cracked the same way. It was hit by a stone where the plastic trim is. My dealer checked it out, and it wasn't a TSB covered crack.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts