Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I stood at a red light when a VW Golf III with two young boyracers came next to me. They stopped about the length of the hood from the front of me to get an advantage.
But when the light turned to green I smoked them by the length of a car. They were pretty pissed off and my wife was upset, too, because she doesn't like accelerating that way.

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
My wife gets pissed at me when I launch against some young punks. What gets the punks is when I'm in my 99 Grand Caravan. It's a 3.3 liter V-6 and it will run pretty good. I don't try to out run them, just beat them out of the hole. LMAO

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, sometimes women do not understand that a man's got to do, what a man's got to do. ;)

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Yeah, sometimes women do not understand that a man's got to do, what a man's got to do. ;)
ah-ah :doh:I just hate it when my boyfriend does it with MY Caliber ...

·
Super Moderator
12,110 Posts
You hope it is driving, maybe she just get's jealous. :D

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
LOL Only if necessary! I don't like to let him drive my Caliber but since he let me drive his Nitro I have to :naughty:

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
I'm sure Ermes does it in your Caliber because the Nitro just won't do it, Licia! LMAO

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
I'm sure Ermes does it in your Caliber because the Nitro just won't do it, Licia! LMAO
exactly! But he will never admit it!!! :gr_grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts