Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
I printed this out, took it to the dealership and they fixed it no questions asked. (Except "Where did u find this paper"?)
We have this on our list already. There's no need to post links to other sites. Ours is a sticky in this section. This also not a TSB, it a Rapid Response Transmittal. I changed your post to link to ours.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My bad dude. Thanks for the correction. I'm new to these forums and didn't know where to "post" it.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Stickin' it to the dealer is the proper way to deal with these.

There have been to many dealers getting paid twice for a job by charging it to the owner and then under warranty or recall to the manufacturer.

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
My bad dude. Thanks for the correction. I'm new to these forums and didn't know where to "post" it.
The info regarding your experience in getting this issue addressed is good info for others with the same issue. And you did put it in the correct place. I just wanted to make it clear that we have all the TSBs and Recalls up to date so people don't think they have to go searching all over the internet for them. I and a few others have done the work already.;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts