Dodge Caliber Forum banner

I think it a great car, can She handle a fast and the ferious update?

• Hell Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Are You Nutts

• Imagine That

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Y'all I bought my Re/Dodge from a Girl I was at the Shelter with She bought it last April, I bought it a year later It runs like a champ at 147507 on the odometer need to fix the Ac Next project but 40$ does fill her up at 4.43 gallon. Slight engine lights but no over heating and I got my license in California and a West Texan so I tend to be a lead foot. She flys and almost never late even in backed up traffic. Any other items I should look out for? :cool:;)
Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light Vehicle Hood

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Cloud

Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Car Cloud Automotive lighting

·
Registered
2007 Dodge Caliber R/T AWD
44 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum.

Rear right suspension - First of all, holy crap that suspension must to be replaced NOW. Not only it will not absorb any bumps on the road and give you a harsh ride quality, the tire will rub against the wheel liner and wear down much quicker than the other wheels.
Check Engine Light - If you have an OBD2 scanner, you can scan DTC code for Check Engine Light and see what is causing the light to turn on. Or take it to a mechanic and have them checked out to see if it is a serious issue or not.
Cosmetics - Other than the broken glass on the rear door, it is up to you whether you would not mind cosmetic imperfections or an eyesore that must be dealt with.

Lastly, as all Calibers with automatic transmission have CVT in them, the driving experience will be different than other vehicles with a standard automatic transmission. Caliber is not a racing car. Learn to be gentle with pedalling as revving hard will not get you any faster.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts