Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rear tires are tipping in, and I can't seem to find any obvious worn/loose bushings. The rear has had a squeak for along time, but the way the suspension is put together, I figured it was just a natural bind.... I don't see the adjustment for the rear camber, unless it is the one center bar that has the offset washer, if it pulls in on the bottom rather than tips the top of the tire out. I had it jacked up to see if anything was loose, but didn't find anything. One of the lower links looks like it either got put in backward, or the jig was off welding it together. It looks to nearly be contacting the twist is so bad... Pretty much ready to trade this thing off, because there is a list of more parts it needs that I discovered today, already done more to this car than I have to most of the others I have with more miles on them...

·
Registered
711 Posts
i just had an alignment done on my car yesterday, and the rear camber on mine is a bit out of spec.

I have lowered the car, but the rear camer on my car is sitting at -1.6 in the rear on both sides.

How many miles are on your car?

Do you have any clue where the "squeaking" is coming from?

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
I would do what 08sunburst did - go to a good shop and get the 4 wheel alignment checked and possibly adjusted.

G

·
I had a four wheel alignment done on my 2007 and was told the right rear was out and could not be adjusted. That means the tire will wear rapidly. The car pulls strongly to the fight and this is attributed to the rear wheel mis-alignment. Road noise was bad when I bought it. New tires (at 37000 miles) seems to have cured that.

Not too happy with it right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts