Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there rear sunshade available for 2008 caliber - the dealer says no, but i noticed there are notches in rear panels as if one would fit?

·
The Organizer
15,004 Posts
is there rear sunshade available for 2008 caliber - the dealer says no, but i noticed there are notches in rear panels as if one would fit?
Not sure what notches you are referring to. I think when you refer to "sunshade" you're talking about the "window louvers" that are sold for some cars. I haven't been able to find any here in the US for the Caliber.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts

·
The Organizer
15,004 Posts
I believe this is what he is referring to:

·
Super Moderator
12,194 Posts
The notches in the rear panels are for the sprung retractable cargo cover.
There are two installation positions due to the adjustable reclining rear seats.

or rather the rear seat backs can be moved into an upright position to allow the carriage of more square boxes under an extended cargo cover.

Roller blind sunshades are a universal aftermarket item.

·
The Organizer
15,004 Posts
The notches in the rear panels are for the sprung retractable cargo cover.
There are two installation positions due to the adjustable reclining rear seats.

or rather the rear seat backs can be moved into an upright position to allow the carriage of more square boxes under an extended cargo cover.

Roller blind sunshades are a universal aftermarket item.
Until this guy comes back, we aren't going to know what for sure he is talking about.:doh:

·
Super Moderator
12,194 Posts
Maybe, but I'd say we've covered all the bases anyway.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts