Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Razzi Kit

Ok everybody Finally be home in a few weeks, so My 6 Piece Razzi Kit is getting fabricated on and Painted tomorrow pics will follow! Here in a few weeks my Halo Lights will get installed and Black Mesh Grille along with De-Bagging!

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Cool! :smiley_thumbs_up: Can't wait to see some pics!

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
I agree with gragall78 I bet on black it will look pretty sick. If it wasn't for poor winters and me not wanting to replace lips all the time, I would look into a kit

·
Registered
724 Posts
I agree with gragall78 I bet on black it will look pretty sick. If it wasn't for poor winters and me not wanting to replace lips all the time, I would look into a kit
can't wait to see the pictures.

i totally know what you mean about the winter. i still had my dub kit on during the first snow fall this year and the front was used like a snow plow. lol. must be so much worse in calgary.

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Yeahh, and cosnidering there's ice chunks everywhere. I think i cracked the stock front lip already but I dont feel like going to check when its cold out

·
Registered
577 Posts
How much was your kit? And how much someone charge to paint and put on?
putting a razzi kit on is simple it comes with a tube of automotive glue and a few screws. i put mine on by myself you might just need someone to hold the side skirts in place while you screw them into place, so its just painting your going to have to worry about, the price varies depending on who you know. i got a guy who does it in his spare time to do it and it was fairly cheap. about 400 euro.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok Everybody Im, Sorry it took me so long to re-post. Getign back from iraq and what not takeas alot and i havent had time to get on the internet BUT got pics Of my almost Done cali my halo lights fell thru the seal broke 3 days after being on filled up with water sooo scratch that gonna paint them like my rears and color match.

·
Registered
577 Posts
i have to say if i had a black caliber thats how i'd like it to look, fantastic and the wheels look brilliant to. the whole car looks amazing now.:smileup: i think you should put some mesh in where the holes are because i know you can see the old bumper behind the kit. i got my kit without the mesh to but when i went to put it on i notticed the old car behind the new kit. not good.:i_rolleyes: so i just stuck some mesh in there BEFORE i put the kit on. might be difficult when its on. you could get black mesh maybe.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah along with im takeing the silver pin stripe off and maybe replacing it with red to match my wheels. Theres a few minor things i got to do to it itll be done copletlytwithin the next month

·
Registered
577 Posts
yeah along with im takeing the silver pin stripe off and maybe replacing it with red to match my wheels. Theres a few minor things i got to do to it itll be done copletlytwithin the next month
i put a red pin stripe here to highlight the defusser part might look good on the black even more. its just a roll i bought in an automotive store. just sticks on and if you don't like it just take it off again.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Awesome job!!! :rep: Love the look. I'd just add some tints .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.