Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i bought my SRT back in march and over the couple of months i've gotten paint happy. and it has paid off i feel. 1st car show i went to i won 1st place :)
But heres some pics of it and one pic of the 3 of us out of our club that won plaques today.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Congrats on the win!!! It's a good feeling when your work pays off.:smileup:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yes it sure is. i'm not quite finished with my project for the interior but i have to wait for pay day lol. i will have some updated pics this week for i am putting a system in it and having the windows tinted tuesday. i then will be working on my double din radio bezel mod along with taking the storage cubby under the radio and modifying it for 3 gauges. then it's off to my l.e.d. underbody and interior kit.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Looks like you have a plan, and a good one as I see it.:smileup: I'm slowly working on my mod list, but more important things stand in the way right now.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah i have a plan it's just taking a while considering i only work partime and am a senior in highschool. but i will have this payed off soon so i will have more money then. i'm doing comfort and look mods first bc it's fast enough for me for now.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
That's a good plan, start with small things here and there, then do the big stuff later on when you have the funds. It keeps you interested in your car, and doesn't empty out the pockets too soon....LOL! I try to do a few small mods each year to spice things up, coming soon are a few suspension mods; lower rear tie bars, front and rear sway bars, and leather cover for the center console.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah i have been doing that. i take my state board test for my STNA tuesday so then i will be making like 15 bucks an hour instead of 8 so i will have more money then :) nd then i will save for megan racing coilovers.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea. i hate the ride this thing has right now. it's super bouncy. like i can be driving down the highway and hit the smallest bump and the damn thing bounces like crazy. i was gonna do springs but i'd like to be able to raise it if i need to.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
Congrats to another CSRT owner that im jealous of...

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
Really cool SRT ! CongratZ !!! :rep:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
:w00t: Congratz on the win!!

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks :) yeah i wanted to be different on this one. i get people all the time that go "why did you decide on purple?" and i tell them because i know that no one else will do it so i will be the only one to.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Congrats on the win. I was at that show, but didn't enter. My dad took 2nd in Modified Mopar with his Challenger. Car looks nice, def needs window tint tho. And maybe some black tail lights. ;) What's the meaning behind 'Nautical Adrenaline' btw??

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
yea. i hate the ride this thing has right now. it's super bouncy. like i can be driving down the highway and hit the smallest bump and the damn thing bounces like crazy. i was gonna do springs but i'd like to be able to raise it if i need to.
Might want to check if you still have the orange spacers in the front suspension. They are for shipping the car and many dealers forgot to remove them before delivery. makes the car rock hard.

But, also, this ain't no 78 boating Chrysler New Yorker.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Congrats on the win. I was at that show, but didn't enter. My dad took 2nd in Modified Mopar with his Challenger. Car looks nice, def needs window tint tho. And maybe some black tail lights. ;) What's the meaning behind 'Nautical Adrenaline' btw??
Thanks :) it will be tinted tuesday. it was suppose to be tinted for the show but they didn't have my tint when i went friday. i'm doing 5% in all the back windows and 35% in the front 2. taillight are on the list i just have been too lazy to do it lol. Ummm as far as the meaning behind our car club name i'm not sure. they just had a couple of different names that we could pick from and we all chose that one. it's a nice club we have like 24 members and are sponsored by crux motorsports and k&n. i get my free intake from them in like 2 weeks. i will be posting up some new pics when i get the windows tinted tomorrow tho. :naughty:

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
i will be posting up some new pics when i get the windows tinted tomorrow tho. :naughty:
Looking forward to those pics :smileup: I like the purple and back combo!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts