Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello and welcome. I am new as a member to this site, although i have been visiting this site since I got my 08 RT. No I am not a Professional Caliber RT tester. At least not officially. Dodge doesn't know I Purchased their modern slick new s.luv to drive as a delivery vehicle until it simply won't drive anymore. They do know Ive put more than 52,000 miles on the vehicle since I drove it out of their showroom tho. This vehicle is less than 2 yrs old. You do the math. My RT and I have driven through nearly every natural weather system, gone cross-country(not literally 50+miles in a day can be considered cross-country. According to my flight instructor.) gone ballistic in the city. Ive driven through more than 12" of wet heavy snow. Driven successfully through flood waters that stalled corollas in their tracks. Ive tailgated with it, slept in it, fit 3 adult size trek bikes and all 6 wheels and 2 people INSIDE comfortably. Ive taken almost every single other car off the line and kept them in the mirror until they see I don't need to shift. Ive driven 5 adult passengers cross-country comfortably. Ive chauffeured a person around in the backseat while they operate a laptop on the folded down front seat. Ive cooled beverages before delivering them to their surprised and satisfied customers. I have done unspeakable things in this car, Ive done it all. Tested up down and every way imaginable...THIS CAR ROCKS!:Racing:

·
Super Moderator
12,569 Posts
So welcome to the Calibration from a fellow BADGER.

Did you take the back wheels off the Treks?

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Great story!! Glad you joined us.:smileup:

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to the ForumZ Family!!! Thanks for joining us

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Welcome to the Calibration! We've logged over 60,000 on our 2008 R/T since we took delivery (Special order, had 10 miles on the clock when we picked it up!) and I'll agree 100% on most everything you've posted! The wife puts 70 miles on ours 5 days a week going to work and back. I think it's the Greatest Car Ever, and that's saying a lot! Glad you could join us here!

Reactions: TEXASBOY

·
Registered
4,160 Posts
Welcome to our Caliber family.

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
welcome and much fun
:wavey:

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
I'm impressed with the choise of the trek bicycles also.. welcome to the forum.
( I have to admit you do have a great introduction along with owning a a great car).
rep points for you!!!!... ( from what I understand the more rep points you have, the more you have to come in here and talk to us ).. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanx again for all the warm welcomes. To answer your question Aleks, the front tires on all 3 mountain bikes were removed and placed strategery* inside the car with the full bike frames and the rear wheels still attached to the frames. Which were also inside the car with myself and my 300 lb roommate at the time. Try it you'll see i'm not bullshitting. As for my apparent enthusiasm...words cannot express my love of this fine automobile.

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
Nice pic!!! Who took the shot?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.