Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Came up on a red light and I was in the right lane and he was in the left lane, he moves forward looking over at me and I move up as well to let him know I mean buissness.

Light goes green and I give it and in first gear I have two car lengths and second gear he ends up going down about five car lengths then I just put it in third gear and shut it down and he just gives up and stays way back . First race in CSRT4.

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Shove it down the Prelude throat!

Though, a Prelude, it's an easy win. I mean for a SRT4.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Hey nice one Charlie!!! How long did it take you to think that one up ???LOL...Its gotta be worth Reps!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
In all honesty Pete, I can't take credit for that. I saw it on another Mopar forum where I'm a member. I won't accept credit when credit isn't due. I appreciate the fact that you like it. The first time I saw it, I liked it too. Reminded me of back when I had a big block Dodge and then later a turbo charged Chrysler Laser XE. Both were very fast!!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Next race... a wrx... or sti lol

·
Registered
3,985 Posts
Next race... a wrx... or sti lol
I'm certain the SRT4 can take a WRX. The STI, though, would definitely kick it's ass on a launch and I'm sure, a rolling start. It's got 25 more HP (STI 2008 is rated at 305HP) and 4 wheels pushing it forward.

·
Banned
2,051 Posts
I'm certain the SRT4 can take a WRX. The STI, though, would definitely kick it's ass on a launch and I'm sure, a rolling start. It's got 25 more HP (STI 2008 is rated at 305HP) and 4 wheels pushing it forward.
aah but the world of performance mods is unlimited mouser... stock --- you are probably right, but not all cars are created equal for the aftermarket...:Racing:

im pretty sure that 373 whp srt the vendor has, could do some damage.

·
Registered
147 Posts
The beauty about the STi is the fact that once it gets up to speed, the drag from having all 4 wheels pushing the car becomes it's downfall. Though from a dig and low speed pulls that car is a beast.

Reactions: calberta slim
1 - 12 of 12 Posts