Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone this is my first post and i hope you guys can help me out.

I have an 08 Caliber SE the most basic model. I wanted to add power windows, mirrors, and locks to the car. I heard that the car is pretty much all setup for this addition, I just can't seem to find the parts anywhere.

Does anyone know the part #s of what I need and where to get it?

Any help will be appreciated.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Hey everyone this is my first post and i hope you guys can help me out.

I have an 08 Caliber SE the most basic model. I wanted to add power windows, mirrors, and locks to the car. I heard that the car is pretty much all setup for this addition, I just can't seem to find the parts anywhere.

Does anyone know the part #s of what I need and where to get it?

Any help will be appreciated.
Welcome to the forum!!!! You're going to add up huge costs, as you'll need a new door panel too!! It's not worth all the trouble, but if you want to do it, your dealer is the best place to get all the info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum!!!! You're going to add up huge costs, as you'll need a new door panel too!! It's not worth all the trouble, but if you want to do it, your dealer is the best place to get all the info.
I've tried the dealer and they're telling me that they do not sell those parts. They're not being much help at all.

Can you reference anyone else?

·
Registered
821 Posts
wellcome to the forumZ happy to see you here

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
I've tried the dealer and they're telling me that they do not sell those parts. They're not being much help at all.

Can you reference anyone else?
I've never heard of a dealer not being able to get you parts, what if you needed to repair a door after an accident? Sounds like bull to me.

It's either a dealer or junkyard if there is a usable wreck. Trust me, it would have been better off to buy your Caliber with those options installed. It may cost you several times more to do it.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I feel for ya man... I went for the SE Plus just for the windows and door locks. It was worth the extra coin.
If there's no turning back on your purchase I would agree with EXcaliber07 about checking junk yards first. I haven't seen anything like that on Ebay either... but it might be worth it to keep checking there too.
If you can find the part numbers you'll need you can go to www.moparpartsamerica.com, www.moparpartz.com, or www.mopar-wholesale.com, they are all very reasonable with pricing on Mopar stock parts.
Good luck!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts