Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At the Volunteer Fire Department I volunteer at we use our POV's 90% of the time. I was just wondering if anyone would share what they have on their Calibers. Now I have seen what BRAVO has and I was considering doing something like that as well, currently I just have the windshield light bar, but we can install whatever we want as long as it's not too ridiculous. :p

So, any ideas, suggestions, etc.?

· Registered
67 Posts
You do have 2 open wells in the tail lights at the bottom that are a snap to put some good whelen strobes into like I did. In fact I have an extra 4 strobe supply I think it's a 60 watt I can let go for $35.00 + ship if interested.

· Registered
67 Posts
At the Volunteer Fire Department I volunteer at we use our POV's 90% of the time. I was just wondering if anyone would share what they have on their Calibers. Now I have seen what BRAVO has and I was considering doing something like that as well, currently I just have the windshield light bar, but we can install whatever we want as long as it's not too ridiculous. :p

So, any ideas, suggestions, etc.?
I am just beginning on mine LoL I plan on doing a flash back on the 3 brake lights too possibly don't know yet I'm still planning it all out.

· Registered
42 Posts
All that I run it a small code 3 mini dash light. It shows up ok in the day time but at night it really stand out. Of course it is nothing compared to my mini bar I used to have on my Silverado which stood out any time of day especially when wired direct to battery. When I get a chance I can put up a video of it.

· Super Squirrel
666 Posts
I'm working on finishing my pov lights I just gotta order a few led fog lights for my grill and mine will be done then ill post a video up

· Super Squirrel
666 Posts
i got my headlights from duraflex body kits FYI dont use the HIDs that come with it they are cheap and burn out quick and can cause problems the vendor on here i think has a set that work much better with our cars.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.