Dodge Caliber Forum banner

Will you keep your caliber past 200,000 miles?

• Yes, I will keep it in the family.

Votes: 73 57.5%
  • No I'll trade it in for a new one!

Votes: 56 44.1%
1 - 20 of 432 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys, I was wondering if you could post your current ODO mileage and any comments or complaints you have with your cali so far.
I currently have 39,000 kilometers (Canadian, will have to convert for mileage) and I can honestly say other than minor issues it has been problem free. The CVT is different but I like the feel of it.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Trouble Free Miles

I have 10,400 miles. No trouble at all. I get over 27 miles to the gallon in city driving and up to 32 miles per gallon on the interstate.

·
Dodge Caliber Forums
1,295 Posts
My $14,000 SE Caliber w/CVT & a/c has 13,500 miles including a cold winter. Overall averaging 30.8MPG, averaging 32.7MPG over 4000 foot mountain passes from sea level, & flat highway high of 35.6MPG. V. minor issues cleared up quickly on warranty. 100% functioning, 100% tight, 0% squeaks, creaks, or rattles.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Four months and 12,000km (7,456 miles). I have had no issues with the car performance wise, or with my dealer. The only minor issues I find is the hard plastic interior for arm rests and the weak body making it "soft" and easy to dent in some areas such as the passenger side between the back door and the tail light.

·
Registered
42 Posts
11900 miles.

7 months, 4 road trips and a 60 mile round trip commute.

I love it, I keep planning road trips so I can drive it more and more.

This weekend I drove to my parents house, 6 hours away, and compared it to their matrix.

I think the Matrix had more leg room in the back seats, but side by side, my Caliber just plain looked better and had more personality. My parents where impressed with the Cooler, the Flashlight and the flip down speakers.

H

·
0 Posts
Time Owned : 10 months
Kms Driven :33,000 kms
0 problems : Priceless!

Love my car! Nuff said!

·
Registered
206 Posts
odo

i have 24000 and 500 miles on mine no problems whatsoever, but im sorry to say that it has to go because im getting the mazda3 hatchback, and if you want real power check out the mazdaspeed3 hatchback, 2.4 liter with turbo 265 horsepower, i just cant accept the cvt, if i could have had the 2.4 fwd 5 speed on the caliber i would keep it, but unfortunatly i wasnt informed that the car had a cvt transmission when i got the car, truthfully i never even heard of a cvt until i got the caliber, i guess im just old school, but at any rate this is a good car for people that are not performance oriented, as i am very perf oriented

·
Z ADDICT
3,211 Posts
Kenny too bad that you're not pleased with your Caliber. But you need to do what makes you happy and I am totally fine with that. You are still welcome here but when and if you do stop by do not try to tell us that your Mazda3 is better then our Calibers, we know better.

Now back on topic.

Owned: 7 Months
Mileage: 12992 miles
MPG: 27.0 (this number was derived from total miles driven by total gallons of gasoline purchased)
Problems: 0
Complaints: 0

:b1::b1:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Mine is 8 months old and only has around 5600 miles. only problem is RRtire has a slow leak but the EVIC keeps me informed. It is an R/T AWD and my miliage is 26.3 average since it turned warm. Winter miliage was approx 23+

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
10 months, and at this very moment 7423 miles to be precise.:D No major problems, except some squeaking that I need to get looked at, may be the AWD or the tranny.:confused:

·
Registered
913 Posts
12,5 months and 32.500 miles. No complaints except that the sound system isn't loud enough for my listening pleasure.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Ok guys, I was wondering if you could post your current ODO mileage and any comments or complaints you have with your cali so far.
I currently have 39,000 kilometers (Canadian, will have to convert for mileage) and I can honestly say other than minor issues it has been problem free. The CVT is different but I like the feel of it.

My odometer currently reads 342 - 6 days - no issues (my window whistles a little)

1 - 20 of 432 Posts