Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Poor old man in a silver Porsche Boxster, I wasn't going to pick a street fight with you, but since you drew first, I had to let you have it. Too bad you brought a knife to a gun fight. Hardly seemed fair.
:wavey:

·
Administrator
10,854 Posts
Nice kill!!! did he really give it a go?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep. Kind of funny really. I was sitting at the stoplight, minding my own business, youngest in the back seat. The Porsche pulls up next to me. I'm looking over at his brakes, giant drilled rotors, big calipers, nice. Guess he noticed. Light turns green and he's all over it! I didn't expect that, but hey, I'm always up for a little fun. So I go ahead and jump on it from a slow roll, as soon as I make boost tires let go and I've caught him, second gear and I'm past. We're coming up on the next light fast and I'm in third, over a car ahead. Light turns yellow as I hit the intersection, zoom! He STANDS on the brakes and stops. Guess he'd had enough. In my rear view mirror, True is smiling ear to ear. :D

·
Registered
9,770 Posts
You go, Mike. Kick that Porshce's butt anytime you get the chance. You do know you're teaching your child some of your driving habits though, right?

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
lol... next to me there is a porsche factory... if i had an srt i would just sit and wait there for victims... :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts