Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I recently plasti-dipped my stock wheels and was thinking of purchasing some flat black wheels but I don't want to put new ones through a New York winter. How do the stock ones look? Okay for now?

·
Registered
8,302 Posts
I'm not particularly a fan of black wheels, but...
Your's look really good, excellent work.

·
The Italian Admin
11,875 Posts
I think they look great with the tints and the black plastics :rep: for a good job!

·
Registered
622 Posts
I, on the other hand, am a big fan of black wheels :D, and I think they look excellent! I did mine with paint, and they are chipping quite badly now. Plasti dip will resist rocks and stuff better. I'll get around to redoing them one of these days

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys! :D Using the product was a lot easier than I expected. Went on quick and pretty much smoothed itself out. I don't have any bubbles or drips that I've seen. The wheels got almost an entire can each. (I figured if I'm gonna do it might as well be thorough.)

·
Registered
314 Posts
some members have good success with leaving the indented groove on the spokes the silver color. I think it would look great if polished to a shine, but it would be hard to polish with the plasti dip so close. Also, I think the full on flat black looks better on that color of car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts