Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening Ladies & Gents,

Here's a little contribution for the normally aspirated & gazoline engine Calibers, ( Compass and Patriot also). It's made in USA. :)

Purolator PureOne --> Part # is PL12 222

Price ~ 7$ US.

Another very popular and high quality aftermarket oil filter, that I was finally able to find.

Enjoy & Best Regards,

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
I've used the purolator pure 1 probably ever since I first started changing my oil. I don't know how much better it is than the other choices out there but I've got no complaints. :smileup:

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess what makes it so popular in the US ( they're difficult to find in Canada ) is it's great filtration versus it's price. It's dang good ;)

It's a chance that we have access to the Wix family in Canada. Today I can say that the Napa Gold 7060 ( Wix 57060 or CarQuest 84060 ) would be my favorite because of availability and price.

Very good filters! :smileup:

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
I use the Pure One filters on all of my vehicles. Never had a problem with one.

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
It's what I used on this oil change that I did on Friday night, was using K&N before that, but the prices are getting insane.

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
I noticed that he couldn't get all the data on some filters, I'll probably get an oil analysis done this time around to see how the Purolater holds up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts