Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
My ex says it looks like the Chevy HHR her mom wanted her to get and called it a CLOWN car. I don't need that toxicity in my 馃ぁ life. I'll pull up and 10 girls with oversized feet will hop out one of these days.
On another note you have the baddest Caliber for sure. Does yours have the L mode on the shifter? Just noticed that today.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chevrolet HHR?
No...
Car Vehicle Automotive parking light Tire Wheel

Still no...
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

That is one ugly "thing!"

My transmission has the auto/manual thingie - while in D I can hold the shifter to the left to go into manual mode, then paddle left/right to up/down a "gear." Then hold the shifter to the right to go back to automatic CVT.

White Vehicle Product Gear shift Automotive lighting

Registered

Super Moderator

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting Vehicle

Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle Helmet

Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Vehicle

There are eight regular HHRs and this panel van (in the lot for +122 days).

This is the only one stripped this badly, which tells me there may be at least one other panel van driving in the city.

I wanted to get that lock/unlock switch in the trunk area to see if I could use it on the Caliber, but it was already removed, and the other regular HHRs don't have this switch, apparently.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
PT Cruisers?

There are at least 2 in almost every single row (there are 34 Cruisers in the yard today (only nine Calibers))!

Wheel Sky Tire Cloud Vehicle

I found not a single item that I want on my Caliber from these cars. Not even a switch. U.g.l.y.

I think all these are in the junkyard because the owners crashed them intentionally.

Or may have been distracted by their own thoughts; "Why did I buy this鈥" 馃槅

1 - 13 of 13 Posts