Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Dodge Caliber:
The front passenger side window will not roll up. Replaced the regulator and motor and the window did roll down but will not roll back up, regardless if I use the driver side switch or the passenger side switch. The window lock is NOT engaged. Fuse is good.

I'm not sure what else to check.
Would both switches not work if one were bad?
Have both switches simultaneously gone bad in use for the passenger side only?
Wires bad somewhere?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
2007 Dodge Caliber:
The front passenger side window will not roll up. Replaced the regulator and motor and the window did roll down but will not roll back up, regardless if I use the driver side switch or the passenger side switch. The window lock is NOT engaged. Fuse is good.

Wires bad somewhere?
Thanks!
Check your ground connection. I have had multiple phantom issues, TC, ABS, No Cruise Control, Radio backlight, Brake light on dash. All of them were found to be the Ground Post connections in the Engine compartment, the wires were broken away from the grommet. The post @ the front right side by the reservoirs and headlight fixed most issues. There are 2 posts near the battery.

·
Registered
10 Posts
2007 Dodge Caliber:

Wires bad somewhere?
Thanks!
Currently have this issue today. Rear passenger window is in the down position. Neither the master switch or the Passenger rear door switch will make it go up. Still diagnosing this issue. New switches on order I get most of my parts off of Amazon due to quick shipping.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts