Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little history on the car, its an 08 SXT, I just bought it Friday and spent Saturday fixing a few issues it had, ran like hell and was throwing codes everywhere. After replacing the plugs, a coil, air filter, and valve cover gasket it seems be running much better, still has an annoying hiss coming from the boot attached to the inside of the firewall where the power brake booster is...but thats another issue. Back to the gauges, it seems one cup holder light works, the backlight for the 3 gauges seem to work ok, the airbag light is on as well as the check engine light and the low tire pressure light, but the lights that light up the odometer and the info center (basicall the black screens at the bottom of each gauge) do not work at all so I have no idea what the mileage is on this thing. Anyone have any idea how to fix just that lighting?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
From what I am reading its possible that since I have the base model I may not have the EVIC so it could be just the light for the odometer thats out if that helps at all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts