Dodge Caliber Forum banner

41 - 60 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Im in Rome, NY. ..and Im sure this forum isnt read much since it looks like the last post was a year ago!!!!

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Im in Rome, NY. ..and Im sure this forum isnt read much since it looks like the last post was a year ago!!!!
LOL! that last post was only a little over a month ago, sometimes threads disappear for a little while, then new members like yourself bring them back to life!!:wow:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Ya know what I did.. and everyone can laugh (I did), I was looking at the wrong date. HAHAHAHAHA!!! And Im not even a blonde! Guess us redheads have moments too. (Absolutely nothing wrong with blondes!!)

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Hey there, EXcaliber07 - I'm right next door (town-wise)!

I'll be watching for ya on 287!
Don't tease me!!! what town are you in? I'll keep an eye out for you!!:D

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
I would consider PA to be N.E., but for some reason it's in the Mid Altlantic forum.

·
Registered
28 Posts
NEPA - Wilkes -Barre area, about 50 miles east of del water gap, 50 miles north of allentown, 50 miles south of binghamton

·
Registered
10 Posts
North Jersey reporting in. Right on the NY border and pretty much in the center of it too.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
North Jersey reporting in. Right on the NY border and pretty much in the center of it too.
You would be near Ramsey and Upper Saddle River I suppose. I'm from Central jersey, glad to have you here.:D

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
actually i'm in the West Milford area a little to the north and west of Ramsey
I was pretty close on that guess.;) I used to work out in that area for my company, but now I'm more west and south of that area.

41 - 60 of 93 Posts