Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
Just North of NYC, Westchester County. I'm in Lower Fairfield on a regular basis too. I've seen a few other Calibers on the roads, but not too many. I'm sure a lot of people just buy them and drive them, don't feel the need to discuss them with other owners. They're missing out ;-)

·
Registered
147 Posts
Rochester NY! Best place to live between Buffalo and Syracuse. :)

Ok, so it's the only city between Buffalo and Syracuse, so it's got to be the best... ;)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello

Hey - Just west and south of Rochester. I'm in Newburgh, NY. What, did they give the Northeast a whole bunch of Sunburst Orange Calibers?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't know about Canada but I'll be leaving next sunday for the Chicago area and a road trip up to Wisconsin and then back to NJ. Hope to be waving at quite a few calibers on the road trip.

Later,
Howie

·
Registered
147 Posts
I had taken my Caliber on my Road Trip back in August... I never did see one Caliber on the road.

I bet if I did it now, there'd be plenty.

I did get a lot of stares and questions about it though, which is always good.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Just want to see who's in the area. Northern NJ here right across from New York City.

Later,
Howie
I'm usually in Maywood during the summer and for New Years. Friends from my xterra board have an all out party blast, this year I'll drive down in the Caliber.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rightly so, me and my wife visited NY state last summer incl. Rochester and drove from Niagara falls to Newark. I only saw 2 Calibers during this trip. There should be more by now? I the meantime I enjoy my Caliber SXT diesel. But also here in Belgium I am a lonesome cowboy on the road.
Bye

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'm in Peabody, MA just North of Boston. I know there are 4 other Calibers in Peabody, a white, blue, black and red. Any of you from this area? :wavey:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ottawa here...have only seen 3 Calibers (one black, one light blue and one silver)...

my orange/copper one should turn some heads

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
Central jersey here!!! starting to see a few calibers around........of course none as nice as mine!!!!.....LOL:rockon:

1 - 20 of 93 Posts