Dodge Caliber Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a 2007 Dodge Caliber about a year ago, things is the car didn't come with fog lights. Now i would like to add some. I NEED WISE COUNSEL FROM THE CALIBER GURUS. PLEEEEEEEASE HELP.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Awesome, that explains how to add fog lights. But does anyone know what the part number is for pieces that insert into the bumper. I don't really need the rest of the kit as I'm not planning on using the oem switch.

·
The Organizer
15,005 Posts
Awesome, that explains how to add fog lights. But does anyone know what the part number is for pieces that insert into the bumper. I don't really need the rest of the kit as I'm not planning on using the oem switch.
The part you're referring to only comes with the kit. No separate number. You're stuck with the whole kit, and the bumper part probably represents 80% of the cost anyways.

·
Registered
358 Posts
IMO the addon kit looks like poop. The platic sticks out and looks out of place. For that price your better off getting a junkyard bumper and painting it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Once again "Bee-rad" to the rescue, thank much.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't forget some updates/pics when you do it. I'm thinking about adding them myself, but hate to cut up my bumper.
Yeah same here, sure will do..Its been raining here in cali like crazy. Hopefully the heavens open up so I can get busy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The part you're referring to only comes with the kit. No separate number. You're stuck with the whole kit, and the bumper part probably represents 80% of the cost anyways.
Not true, you can got to a dodge dealer and order the inserts alone. I just did it to place fog lights into.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts