Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2007 Caliber SXT used for multiple short daily trips, went to start and non of the components are getting power, no crank, no dash lights. Checked battery and it has 13 amps, clean cable connections. Have not had any issues with car in the past, 254K miles.
Any suggestion where to look for answers, fuse issue or components?

·
Registered
57 Posts
2007 Caliber SXT used for multiple short daily trips, went to start and non of the components are getting power, no crank, no dash lights. Checked battery and it has 13 amps, clean cable connections. Have not had any issues with car in the past, 254K miles.
It's been a day ago what have you done or any one else to fix it?????

·
Registered
34 Posts
My electrical issues were solved by the dealer who repaired the harness in the driver's side fender. No issues after that. I had a no start problem also and that fixed it. If you are able to, take a look at this harness. I was not handy enough to attempt it myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts