Dodge Caliber Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A while back I wrecked my caliber into a ditch. Ever since then the horn has not worked. As far as I know there is no power going to the horn but the fuse is just fine. I was wondering if its possibly the relay and I don't know where the relay is. I've been trying to find info on it and couldn't get a hold of anything. I have a car inspection coming up and I just wanted to get this fixed in case they ask about it.

·
Administrator
10,855 Posts
I had horn problems in the past and it was the clock spring. Recently been having problems again, but it's been intermittent. So, I decided to turn the steering wheel violently left to right while smashing the horn down and now it works. LOL!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm actually thinking that might be it. My airbag light on the dash is always coming on and off. I'm just trying to knock every other possibility out, basically working from the cheapest problem up. I'll try that method though and see if it works, lol.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had horn problems in the past and it was the clock spring. Recently been having problems again, but it's been intermittent. So, I decided to turn the steering wheel violently left to right while smashing the horn down and now it works. LOL!!!
Un-freaking-believable!!!
My horn stopped as well, sitting in winn Dixie parking lot, turned my steering wheel sharply to left, twice, and it works!!! YAY! Thx!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts